- New York, NY
- Job ID #10010
An innovative and successful Digital Out-Of-Home (OOH) Media Company, reaching millions of consumers within key audiences is seeking a Marketing Manager for their NYC office. The company is able to integrate data, insights, and digital into large-scale, sought-after locations. As leaders in audience targeting, the company’s extensive addressable media, spread across thousands of high-dwell time locations, ensures high-impact solutions to engage the right consumer at the right time.
As a Marketing Manager, you will support the facilitation and coordination of marketing partnerships and initiatives, marketing collateral, digital marketing, social media marketing, and project management tools and elements for the sales and real estate acquisition teams.
This role will work with the sales and “real estate” (advertising supply) acquisition teams to increase engagement and brand awareness through social media and other industry initiatives. This is a position that requires cross-team collaboration, independence, self-motivation, and time management skills.
- Vibrant teamwork environment
- A healthy work-life balance, including a 4.5-day work week
- Full benefits, 401K, and tax saving through FSA
- Generous paid time off with December break
- Virtual and offsite social activities
- Collaborate internally and externally to develop and execute various initiatives to promote the company, ensuring brand consistency is achieved.
- Create and write compelling and persuasive sales tools and communication to help sales teams outreach and pitch
- Support sales and real estate acquisition teams by collaborating and collating content, developing marketing materials, sales tools, and creating and managing deliverables
- Manage the brand across social media platforms
- Coordinate and manage the company’s engagement in industry events, conferences, and sponsorships
- May be required to create graphics, videos, and other creative elements required for marketing and sales purposes from time to time
- A bachelor’s degree with experience in an integrated marketing role at a Media brand/publisher
- Experience working in account management and/or project management
- Superior customer service skills and a track record of closing new business to meet revenue targets within assigned territory
- Strong understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing techniques and social
- Creative thinker with strong copywriting skills
- Exceptional organizational skills coupled with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Professional, outgoing, enthusiastic, and a real team player that is ready to champion the company brand
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Required Notification: Certain states require that job postings indicate a minimum and maximum base salary in an effort to not discriminate – a very worthwhile purpose that Media Recruiting Group supports. MRG’s practices are and have always been non-discriminatory, and jobs are open to all candidates with respect to race, color, religion, national origin, military status, sexual orientation, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability, etc. That said, companies require that we supply them with candidates with very specific experience, and the commensurate compensation for every job varies. It is a function of a person’s years of experience, type of experience, skills, knowledge of certain computer programs, etc. And every job may have a unique requirement. And every job could come in higher or lower than the range we are given. We do not control the upper and lower ranges for our clients, so we make a best efforts attempt to include information requested by said states. In the case of sales people, most time it is also a function of their contacts. If the job is an analyst, analytical skills and experience matter. Etc. This makes stating a reasonable minimum and maximum challenging absent all of this information about a given candidate. Companies also have other elements of compensation, including but not limited to, commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, varying levels of healthcare coverage and how much a person would have to contribute to the premium, various perks like continuing education, commuter reimbursement, phone reimbursement, etc. – not included in “salary” as the law states. Thus, know that anything we note in a salary range does NOT include such other compensation elements. And, as recruiters, we don’t know what all of those elements are, as we are recruiting for a company, not for ourselves, and they do not brief us as to each benefit. We are a 3rd party and can only estimate to the best of our knowledge, and thus offer the minimum and maximum salary MRG in good faith believes at the time of the posting the client is willing to pay for the advertised job.
Qualified by all of the above, for this job with requisite/required years of the required experience and skills, the minimum and maximum salary is approximated at $65,000 and $80,000 respectfully, exclusive of commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, any element of healthcare coverage, any reference to how much a person would have to contribute to the premium of a healthcare plan, any perks, or other forms of compensation. Fewer years of experience could bring the base salary lower, and more experience could bring the base salary higher, if the company is willing to increase their salary bands.