Digital Sales Planner
- * Remote, New York, NY
- Job ID #9833
This thriving AdTech Company combines data, programmatic technology, creativity, and strategy. The company is looking for a Digital Sales Planner. They use Healthcare marketing to deliver messaging about medical products and services to Healthcare professionals and patients. Their platform includes: telemedicine, CBD and is HCP-focused. They reach 8 million health care professionals.
- Lead planning buying and execution for client accounts across digital channels
- Oversee all reporting, analytics, trafficking, research, and billing
- Create and develop campaign presentations of data, insights, and media to clients
- Craft knowledgeable and relevant POVs that assess media opportunities and place appropriate value
- Manage Vendor Billing: insertion orders, monthly billing reports, discrepancy resolution, and reconciliations
- Negotiate Buys, Makegoods, Positioning, Value Adds Negotiations
- Draw actionable insights based on syndicated data, i.e. competitive, consumer, etc. i.e. Nielsen, ComScore, and others are a plus
- Build relationships with sales reps to analyze value and applicability of media vehicles for client media plan
- Create dynamic presentations that effectively communicate to our clients
- Maintain knowledge of all ad serving platforms across platform & 3rd party solutions
- Prepare and deliver buying and or digital trafficking specs and guidelines
- Continuously search for opportunities to be positive and to share the positive side to every situation
- Bachelor’s Degree; related internship experience strongly preferred
- Media buying/planning experience
- Experience with key business tools for Media (i.e. Prisma, DCM, Innovid)
- Must possess desire to advance analytical, research, and quantitative skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, detail-orientation, follow-though skills
- Must be hard-working, resourceful, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, formulas, v-lookup, conditional formats, pivot tables, etc.
Required Notification: Certain states require that job postings indicate a minimum and maximum base salary in an effort to not discriminate – a very worthwhile purpose that Media Recruiting Group supports. MRG’s practices are and have always been non-discriminatory, and jobs are open to all candidates with respect to race, color, religion, national origin, military status, sexual orientation, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability, etc. That said, companies require that we supply them with candidates with very specific experience, and the commensurate compensation for every job varies. It is a function of a person’s years of experience, type of experience, skills, knowledge of certain computer programs, etc. And every job may have a unique requirement. And every job could come in higher or lower than the range we are given. We do not control the upper and lower ranges for our clients, so we make a best efforts attempt to include information requested by said states. In the case of sales people, most time it is also a function of their contacts. If the job is an analyst, analytical skills and experience matter. Etc. This makes stating a reasonable minimum and maximum challenging absent all of this information about a given candidate. Companies also have other elements of compensation, including but not limited to, commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, varying levels of healthcare coverage and how much a person would have to contribute to the premium, various perks like continuing education, commuter reimbursement, phone reimbursement, etc. – not included in “salary” as the law states. Thus, know that anything we note in a salary range does NOT include such other compensation elements. And, as recruiters, we don’t know what all of those elements are, as we are recruiting for a company, not for ourselves, and they do not brief us as to each benefit. We are a 3rd party and can only estimate to the best of our knowledge, and thus offer the minimum and maximum salary MRG in good faith believes at the time of the posting the client is willing to pay for the advertised job.
Qualified by all of the above, for this job with requisite/required years of the required experience and skills, the minimum and maximum salary is approximated at $50,000 and $90,000 respectfully, exclusive of commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, any element of healthcare coverage, any reference to how much a person would have to contribute to the premium of a healthcare plan, any perks, or other forms of compensation. Fewer years of experience could bring the base salary lower, and more experience could bring the base salary higher, if the company is willing to increase their salary bands.