Digital Media Planner
- * Remote, Chicago, IL, D.C., Houston, TX, Las Vegas, NV, Los Angeles, CA, New Jersey, New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Washington
- Job ID #9974
This leading Digital Health Publisher’s Platform, designed to help people, providers, employers, health plans, government organizations, and communities optimize well-being, is seeking a Digital Media Planner.
This Digital Media Planner will provide strategic insights and recommendations to sales and integrated marketing teams. The role consists of media planning, reporting, data entry, and analysis. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will enjoy working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with Director of Media Planning, review media briefs, identify appropriate pricing and avails for programs/products, and prepare digital media plan proposals for digital sales team
- Review historical campaign data, research total population / reach statistics, leverage internal analytics tools and pricing models to recommend avails and pricing for all digital media products
- Request and gather cost information from traffic acquisition team and assess all costs that may impact margin
- Recommend investment allocations based on client KPIs and delivery feasibility
- Ensure all inventory and pricing data entries are accurate and kept up to date internally
- Negotiate pricing based on feedback from sales team while ensuring business viability and update all final versions of agreed plans for future reference
- Participate in RFP brainstorming sessions with integrated marketing team and sales reps
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across different teams including account management, performance delivery managers, integrated marketing, and research to ensure plans are viable and scalable
- Other media related responsibilities as assigned
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Experience in digital media planning
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively interpret data
- Proficiency using MS Suite, especially Excel
- Detail-oriented and well organized in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Required Notification: Certain states require that job postings indicate a minimum and maximum base salary in an effort to not discriminate – a very worthwhile purpose that Media Recruiting Group supports. MRG’s practices are and have always been non-discriminatory, and jobs are open to all candidates with respect to race, color, religion, national origin, military status, sexual orientation, sex/gender, age, national origin, disability, etc. That said, companies require that we supply them with candidates with very specific experience, and the commensurate compensation for every job varies. It is a function of a person’s years of experience, type of experience, skills, knowledge of certain computer programs, etc. And every job may have a unique requirement. And every job could come in higher or lower than the range we are given. We do not control the upper and lower ranges for our clients, so we make a best efforts attempt to include information requested by said states. In the case of sales people, most time it is also a function of their contacts. If the job is an analyst, analytical skills and experience matter. Etc. This makes stating a reasonable minimum and maximum challenging absent all of this information about a given candidate. Companies also have other elements of compensation, including but not limited to, commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, varying levels of healthcare coverage and how much a person would have to contribute to the premium, various perks like continuing education, commuter reimbursement, phone reimbursement, etc. – not included in “salary” as the law states. Thus, know that anything we note in a salary range does NOT include such other compensation elements. And, as recruiters, we don’t know what all of those elements are, as we are recruiting for a company, not for ourselves, and they do not brief us as to each benefit. We are a 3rd party and can only estimate to the best of our knowledge, and thus offer the minimum and maximum salary MRG in good faith believes at the time of the posting the client is willing to pay for the advertised job.
Qualified by all of the above, for this job with requisite/required years of the required experience and skills, the minimum and maximum salary is approximated at $70,000 and $90,000 respectfully, exclusive of commission, bonus, equity, profit sharing, any element of healthcare coverage, any reference to how much a person would have to contribute to the premium of a healthcare plan, any perks, or other forms of compensation. Fewer years of experience could bring the base salary lower, and more experience could bring the base salary higher, if the company is willing to increase their salary bands.